Going viral seems don’t work on TikTok. On TikTok, nothing goes viral in the sense that it was previously used with MySpace, Twitter, and Instagram, which have now been written off. We’ll clean up our heads right away. But actually, there are still five concrete tips for success on TikTok, if you want that.
TikTok is not structured in such a way that something goes “viral,” as it was said earlier. Even if clips keep appearing with the claim, it won’t be right. NO, your steak doesn’t go viral, and neither does your random street scene.
Nothing Goes Viral At TikTok.
The reason is that the exponential distribution by simply sharing the user does not exist here. Duet and reaction don’t seem as popular as requested by the platform. Rather, it is almost only the Algorithm that controls which content ends up on FY and remains on top. So formally, everything has been clarified. Or are you wondering what we want to do with FY all the time? Here is the meaning of #fy #fyp and #foryou. Then there is the “Discover” page, and that was just a sentence without it.
Okay, there is an exception for “going viral.” After all, you can share the clips outside of TikTok and buy TikTok views. And these shares are counted, also used safely by the Algorithm as an indicator to assess the popularity. And we would even guess that the share is well-weighted, because every division with a watermark, every clip downloaded from TikTok, promotes the platform.
Rules Of Success For TikTok
Here are five more rules of success for TikTok, which also count on other platforms or even marketing in general. First, you should know your target group. The TikTok Pro account can help a little.
- Become an influencer: show your personality, face, and body. Ideally, you are attractive, or your target group can identify with you. Say the TikToks yourself, authentic or artificial, just as we used to know from Instagram. Cringe also works. So keep doing the same thing on TikTok that nobody really wants to see anymore. It still works anyway. Blogs are still running. Hoho.
- Create content for challenges or trends: Okay, the Shy Challenge is over, and every devil knows beauty fashion by now. Corona Time is also drawing less and less. Everyone has seen season 71 of House of Money, and spoilers no longer attract hate. So visit the Discover page to find new challenges. Then, of course, there are those initiated by advertising partners. Probably only relevant companies with a larger budget can run the ad on TikTok; their durability is rather doubtful for users.
- Create content for hashtags: No, don’t use FY as a hashtag. It is pointless. Check out “Discover” to find the latest trends. According to social media experts, only very short-term content carriers can be found here.
- Bring CONTENT: The motto continues to be those useful content counts. Of course, pranks, jokes, and dances can also be useful in their own way. But some particular lawyer has shown that you can clip your way to the top of TikTok if you meet the interests of the users.
- Filters sound: Both creative elements are not only good for adding content to your videos. They are also clickable elements, especially sounds. This is how trends such as beauty fashion have emerged. So use popular sounds to be discovered by users who tap them on large accounts.
Techniques such as comment spam and follow-up are left to the side here. Yes, of course, but it is very labor-intensive. If you want to take the lead on this rapidly increasing social platform, you can Buy TikTok Likes. Moreover, it helps you to stand out from the crowd.